Over the past year, we’ve seen updated champagne and whiskey bars breathe new life into the standard cocktail hour. While attending The Special Event 2014 this past January, we were so excited to see these cocktail set ups taken to a new design level by the designers at McBride Events. Timeless details such as stacked glassware, unique lighting and classic cocktails paired with a uniquely suspended cake chandelier, beautiful furniture, stunning drapery details and simplistically elegant floral arrangements blew our collective design minds!
Here are some of the details we can’t stop swooning over.
PS…Notice how the same room has two bars uniquely split between the delicately feminine champagne bar and manly whisky bar.
We hope you are as inspired as much as we were on this amazing evening. Remember, even in tradition there is always room for amazing details, unique ideas and modern flair. Let us help you put that personal spin on your own tradition.
You are Invited to the StudioWed Spring Wedding Soiree!
Thursday, March 13, 2014 from 5-8pm
You are cordially invited to enjoy a complimentary evening of wedding inspiration, table designs and decor ideas in our studio. Sip champagne and sample some of the amazing local trends as you mingle with expert wedding professionals. All brides and grooms will receive a fabulous swag bag.
This is a complimentary event open to all engaged couples, their family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there!
I am just crazy about these lovely hand stamped silverware by For Such A Time Design on Etsy. You can use them for your first meal as a couple, or for your reception cake cutting tradition and keep them as a memento. You can also give these beautiful pieces to your guests as a favor, your bridal party as a gift, or your spouse on your anniversary. The options are endless!
We are looking for eager and enthusiastic interns for this summer wedding season. Interns MUST receive school credit for their participation in our internship program.
Revel + Bloom looks to hire interns who are talented and enthusiastic, who take direction well and have an aptitude for organization. Our interns help bring our clients’ wedding day vision to life and gain an invaluable opportunity to learn about the industry.
The internship program offers the opportunity to work closely with professional wedding and event planners to help orchestrate events. The internship will include day-to-day tasks involved with running a successful business; behind-the-scenes experience of planning and organizing events; assisting with special events, wedding ceremony rehearsal and on-site coordination of both the wedding ceremony and wedding reception.
This is an unpaid position and the intern must receive school credit. However, an intern who successfully completes the internship program may be hired on a part-time or full-time basis to assist at future events.
• Previous event planning experience is helpful. This includes non-professional experience such as volunteer school events, volunteer church events, college homecoming committee, sorority event chair, assisting with charity galas or other non-profit volunteer event experience.
• Ability to work independently… as well as in a team!
• Applicants should be familiar with the metro Denver area and possess an ability to read and follow a road map and have a reliable means of transportation.
• Outgoing personality – Applicants should be flexible, hospitable, gracious, assertive, motivated, independent, resourceful, with an ability to solve problems calmly and quickly.
• Ability to multi-task is essential.
• Weekend availability – Applicants must be willing to work Saturdays, and some Fridays and Sundays.
• Strong listening and comprehension skills – Applicants need to be able to listen to instructions and carefully and correctly follow directions.
• Computer skills – Applicants must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel. Additional ability to conduct research on the internet is required.
If the above sounds like you, email your resume to Revel + Bloom .
This past summer, we had the pleasure of working with Leanna and Christopher to plan their romantic ranch wedding at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Larkspur, Colorado. We love the stylish bowties and floor length bridesmaids’ dresses. It was a crazy windy day, but the girls took it in stride and it made for some gorgeous veil-flying-in-the-breeze photos. Congratulations to this super nice couple! A big thanks to Jackie Cooper for taking these beautiful photos.